Vice President for Student Affairs
The Vice President for Student Affairs complements the academic mission of the University by providing a comprehensive educational experience. Student Affairs' host of administrative unites attend to the personal development, and health and welfare of all Kean University students.
The Division develops and builds students' leadership skills through clubs, organizations, and programs; provides the opportunity to develop socially through social and cultural experiences; and provides health and wellness resources for success.
The Office of Residential Student Services provides a living-learning environment for the 2,000 students that call the Kean campus home. Click here for the monthly newsletter to residents that highlights RSS departments, residents, and a calendar of events planned in each residential community.
Student Affairs integrates co-curricular learning through social, educational, and cultural opportunities from within Miron Student Center Operations and Event Management Office , the Center for Leadership and Service, and the Office of Student Government.
Health and Safety
Student Affairs supports and strengthens the well-being of the University community through overseeing a number of departments dedicated to health, wellness, equity, and safety: The Kean Counseling Center, Student Health Services, Disability Services, and the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct.
Forms, Policies and Publications
- Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
- Campus Security Authority Reporting Form
- The Clery Act: Online Education Module for Campus Security Authorities
- Code of Conduct
- FERPA Policy (Access to Educational Records)
- Guidelines for Use of University Facilities for Dissent & Demonstration
- Medical Leave of Absence Policy
- Reporting Form for Students of Concern
- Sexual Assault, Misconduct & Violence: Policy, Prevention, and Resources
- University Policies
- Wellness Resources