Vice President for Student Affairs
The Vice President for Student Affairs directs a host of administrative units that complement the academic mission of the University by providing a campus environment that is conducive to learning. The Vice President places an emphasis on attending to the personal development, health and welfare of all Kean University students.
The Vice President for Student Affairs oversees nine offices and six departments including the Office of Residential Student Services, which provides a living-learning environment for the 2,000 students that call the Kean campus home. The Vice President also supervises the University Center Operations and Event Management office and the Center for Leadership and Service, two departments that provide co-curricular learning opportunities through social and educational programming.
Additionally, the Vice President for Student Affairs oversees several departments that are vital to the overall well-being of the University student body: the Kean Counseling Center, Health Services, Disability Services and the Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct.
Kean Hall, room 124
- > About Student Affairs
- > Student Affairs Planning and Assessment
- > Forms, Policies and Publications
- > Commuter Lockers
- > Cougar Care
- > Who's Who Among Students Award
- > Behaviorial Intervention Team (KUBIT)
- > Student Trustees
- > Center for Leadership and Service
- > Office of Community Standards and Student Conduct
- > Kean Counseling Center
- > Disability Services
- > Health Services
- > Office of Residential Student Services
- > University Center Operations and Event Management