The Reservations department of Miron Student Center administration provides room reservations for the Miron Student Center.
The deadline for reserving facilities and handing in completed paperwork for various types of events is as follows:
- Programs with external speaker/artist/performer four (4) weeks in advance. Security Agreement, bio/press release and/or listing of past engagement must accompany reservation form.
- Programs with internal (Kean University) speaker/artist/performer two (2) weeks in advance.
- Meetings limited to Kean faculty, staff and students three (3) days in advance.
- Requests for meetings requiring Food Services, Instructional Resource Center or Maintenance two (2) weeks in advance
Fundraiser and Bake Sale table information is available by clicking here.
All on-campus organizations or departments co-sponsoring an event (such as conferences, workshops and seminars) with an off-campus organization must make all reservations with Conference Services at extension 75211.
Miron Student Center Scheduler Requesting A Space
This system is used to request a space in the University Center (Little Theatre and Greek Lounge are not included), Hutchinson Lobby, Hennings Lobby and Bruce Lobby.
- For Kean Virtual EMS, please click here.
- Review the intended date, time and space for your event to ensure availability.
- Click on My Requests.
- Log in to the WebViewer using your “user name” and password. (Student Groups: This password is the one used when you access your group's KeanGoogle e-mail.)
- Please note that special restrictions or guidelines may apply.
- Locate your organization/department on the list of Sponsoring Organizations. This information is required in order to submit a request.
- Select space preference and type of set-up. **If space preference is not specified, the request will be assigned to an available space. If set-up is not specified, the room will be assigned the default set-up.**
- Complete the online request form, making sure to provide all information requested. Incomplete requests will not be processed.
- Review all of the details for accuracy.
- Click Submit.
Receive A Response
A response to a request for the current semester can be expected within three (3) business days. Response time for requests outside of the current semester vary and in some cases may not be available.
University Room Size and Layout Options