Summer Housing applications are now available on KeanWISE. All summer session I and summer session II students will live in Burch Hall. We do not seperate undergraduate students from graduate students. We will try to keep the graduate students together with the non-traditional students. Students must be registered as full time students (6 credits) per summer session, in order to be elligible to live on campus during the summer.
Priority will be given to students who submit complete applications by April 28, 2017 for summer session I and May 31, 2017 for summer session II. Students who do not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waiting list based on the date the contract was received by the Office of Residential Student Services.
Students who have paid for both SSI and SSII do NOT need to move home between sessions! If you submit the housing application after the due date, you will be expected to pay the full amount before you are assigned. The Office of Residential Student Services will provide you a hand written bill that you will have to pay at Student Accounting. If we are unable to offer you housing after you have paid the full amount, all of your money will be refunded.
|Full Summer Session||5 Week Session||4 Week Session|
|Summer Session I||
|Summer Session II||
How to Apply for Housing
Please follow the directions below to apply for housing today.
- Log into your KeanWISE account at https://webreg.kean.edu
- Click the “Student” tab.
- Look for the “Residence Life” tab located on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Housing Application Summer I 2017 or Summer II 2017.”
- Read and “Agree” the Housing Contract and Terms.
- Verify that all the personal information in the application is correct and complete all preferences.
- Select how many weeks you will need housing, the full 6 week program, 5 weeks, or 4 week)
- Complete your sleep and cleaning preferences.
- Click submit