Freshmen Residence Halls
NEW FRESHMAN RESIDENCE HALL
- The new freshman residential facility will consist of traditional style suites designed with two double bedrooms connected by a common area and share a private bathroom with a shower.
- Each bedroom comes furnished with beds, wardrobes, desks, desk chairs and a small refrigerator.
- The facility will feature a large lounge on the first floor with flat screen TV’s, a game room, multipurpose rooms, and a laundromat style laundry room with coinless washers and dryers.
- Each residential floor contains 15 suites, 2 resident assistants and a floor lounge with a flat screen TV.
- The suites are equipped with an individually controlled air conditioning and heating system. The amenities in each suite include cable TV, telephone and Internet.
WHITEMAN HALL/DOUGALL HALL
- Each room is furnished with two beds, two closets, two desks/chairs, and two dressers.
- Each room connects to a semi-private bathroom shared with the adjoining room.
- Each room is provided with a refrigerator and students are allowed to bring one microwave per room.
- There are free laundry facilities located on each floor and study lounges throughout the building.
Upper-class Residence Halls
BARTLETT/ROGERS HALL/SOZIO HALL/BURCH HALL
- Living Room, Full Kitchen, Dining Area and Private Bathroom
- Each bedroom contains two beds, two wardrobes, two desks, and two desks/chairs.
- The full kitchen contains a full-size refrigerator, microwave unit, sink area and cabinet space.
- There are free laundry facilities on each floor and a community center on the first floor.
NEW UPPERCLASSMAN RESIDENCE HALL
- Two double bedrooms,suites with three double bedrooms or four single bedrooms are also available.
- The apartments are equipped with an individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
- The living room areas of each apartment are furnished with sofas, chairs, end tables and TV stands.
- The kitchen area is furnished with a round dining table, four chairs, a full-size refrigerator, cabinet storage space, sink area and a microwave unit.
- The first floor of the facility contains a main lounge with student mailboxes flat screen TV’s, vending machines, computer lab, flexible multipurpose room, game room, centralized laundromat style laundry room, and a community center that houses the Residence Hall Director’s Office.
- The first floor of the building is a 300-seat “all-you-careto-eat” style cafeteria and 50-seat screening room.