Welcome to Kean University and the Office of Residential Student Services. Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year. Housing Applications for the Spring 2018 semester should be available on KeanWise on November 13th. Applications for the Fall 2018 semester will be available on January 5, 2018.
How to Apply for Housing
Students can only apply for housing after they have been admitted to Kean University. Along with your acceptance packet, accepted students receive their login and a password to access the University’s computerized system “KeanWISE”. Students must follow these steps to apply for housing. Please be advised, a $125.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted in order for the application to be processed. You will be prompted to make this payment during this application
1) Log into KeanWIse and go to the Student's Menu.
2) Click on Residence Life- You will now be directed to the Residential Housing Portal
3) Click on Apply for housing, for the term you are applying for.
4) You will need to complete your contract. If you are a minor, a parent or guardian must also sign the contract.
5) Once your contract is complete you will be able to submit your non-refundable $125 housing application form. Your application will not be processed until the payment is submitted.
6) Once your payment is submitted, you may select your room and roommate preferences.