Welcome to Kean University and the Office of Residential Student Services. Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year. Priority consideration will be given to students who have submitted completed applications (Housing Application and Contract) and payment of the $125.00 application fee by May 1, 2017. Contracts submitted after May 1, 2017 will be assigned upon availability of housing space. Students who do not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waiting list based upon the date the contract was received by the Office of Residential Student Services.
How to Apply for Housing
Students can only apply for housing after they have been admitted to Kean University. Along with your acceptance packet, accepted students receive their login and a password to access the University’s computerized system “KeanWISE”. Students must follow these steps to apply for housing. Please be advised, a $125.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted in order for the application to be processed. You will be prompted to make this payment during this application
- Log into your KeanWISE account at https://webreg.kean.edu
- Click the “Student” tab.
- Look for the “Residence Life” tab located on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Housing Application FA/17.”
- Read and “Agree” the Housing Contract and Terms.
- Verify that all the personal information in the application is correct and complete all preferences.
- Your application will be completed upon payment of the $125 non-refundable application fee. You will be prompted to make this payment online with only a credit card (cash, check, money order and debit cards are accepted in the Office of Student Accounting, located on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.). A receipt number will be provided when the application has been completed.