Welcome to Kean Summer Session. If you’re home from college this summer, now is a great time to accelerate your degree, and Kean University is the right place to be. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, you can earn three credits in as little as five weeks ...how’s that for fast? You can fulfill degree requirements, rack up some extra credits and pull ahead. With two summer sessions offering over 400 courses, there’s sure to be a course to fit your needs.
Please note, registration opens for visiting students (non-matrictulated) on April 20. Sign up to receive an email reminder at the bottom of this page.
Why Summer at Kean?
- There are over 400 undergraduate and graduate courses offered this summer in Psychology, Education, Global Business, the Health Sciences, and more.
- Small average class size of 21 means high student to faculty interaction.
- Concentrating on just one course at a time means a greater level of focus.
- Transfer credits to your home institution and get ahead of your coursework.
Who Can Enroll as a Visiting (Non-Matriculated) Student?
- Kean Alumni
- Students who are enrolled at other academic institutions and working towards a degree
- 2017 high school graduates and other recent high school graduates
- Incoming students accepted at Kean University for the fall semester 2017
- Adults who are not currently enrolled at an institution but wish to enroll in a course
Choose From Two Summer Sessions
- Summer Session l : May 23 - June 30
- Summer Session II : July 5 - August 15
How to Register
Visiting students must fill out a Request for Eligibility form and follow Instructions for Submitting Request for Eligibility Form provided to ensure the credits earned will transfer to the university in which they are enrolled.
Visiting students must also include an Enrollment Certification Form to be completed by their home institution to be uploaded along with the Registration Eligibility Form.
Search For Courses
- Check out KeanWISE for a full listing of Summer Undergraduate and Graduate courses.
- Please see KeanWISE Instructions for assistance. You do not need an account or password to search courses.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for questions relating to summer financial aid.
- To search Kean Ocean Summer Courses at our branch location in Toms River, go to KeanWISE and set Ocean County College as the location.
Tuition and Financial Aid Information
- Questions relating to summer financial aid, please see our Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition and Fees page is updated regularly
SUMMER SESSION I 2017
SUMMER SESSION II 2017
*Dates are subject to change
*See Registration System Availability Chart for special dates of Registration