Federal Work-Study (FWS) positions are available only to students eligible for financial aid.
- Complete all federal verification requirements (if applicable).
- Have "financial need" as defined by federal financial aid criteria.
- Submit FAFSA.
- Meet standards for SAP.
- Register as a matriculating student.
FWS Application Process:
- Please submit the FWS application to the Office of Financial Aid. (Application will be available on June 16th, 2014.)
- Schedule an appointment with the FWS coordinator. *Note: We must have your FWS application on file before you schedule the appointment.
- For more information, please see our FWS Fact Sheet and our Employment Agreement form.
There are a limited number of available jobs and the positions fill quickly.
Available FWS jobs for 2014-2015 include:
- General Office Work
- Off Campus Based Community Service Positions
- Event Staff
- Research Assistants
- Computer Lab Attendants
- Some positions may not be available at the time your interview is held.
*Please note: All FWS positions are part-time with a maximum of 20 hours per week. All positions will remain open until filled.