- Prospective new members must have a 2.6 cumulative grade point average and have completed a minimum of 12 credits at Kean University. Transfer students must have a minimum of 12 credits accepted by Kean University.
- All prospective new members must attend an orientation meeting on university guidelines and state law sponsored by the Center for Leadership and Service.
- All prospective new members and appropriate chapter officers are required to complete a New Member Contract and New Member Registration Form with the Center for Leadership and Service.
- A new member’s religious beliefs, ethnicity, sexual orientation and race must be respected.
- Must be provided a minimum of eight hours sleep daily.
- All university and state laws regarding new member education guidelines apply to activities both on and off campus. All off-campus activities are prohibited, with the exception of approved community service projects.
- Individuals and/or groups are responsible for any activity that results in the violation of any part of this policy.