Steps to using Career Development
- Find an overview of every service the Career Development and Advancement Center offers, go to our fact sheet.
- Check out the Career Planning Guide and make sure you're on the right track.
- Still having trouble with your résumés? Contact Career Development to make an appointment to have your résumés critiqued.
- Post your résumés and search for jobs online using College Central
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Employment opportunities and career information is now available to Kean University students/alumni via the Internet
Students and alumni interested in employment of all kinds:
Professional full-time and part-time, internships, cooperative education opportunities and part-time non degree positions, should register and post a résumé on the Kean University College Central Network on-line job posting service.
www.wnjpin.net Sponsored by NJ Department of Labor, it includes a variety of information: employment opportunities, training opportunities, labor market information, and job search information.
www.usajobs.gov U. S. Governments central web site for Federal job opportunities.
Additional Teaching positions at the following web sites:
1) www.NJHire.com Education recruitment network for New Jersey