Kean University lockers are available to commuter students in Townsend Hall and the Technology building. Commuter students may apply for a locker, free of charge, at the Commuter Resource Center located in J130.
POLICY STATEMENT AND USER AGREEMENT
Kean University is the owner and operator of all University lockers issued for students’ use. The University reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice and to charge students for damage and/or destruction of lockers.
PROCEDURES FOR LOCKER USAGE
• Students must be enrolled Kean University commuter students to utilize a locker.
• Students are required to sign out the locker using the Commuter Locker-Policy State ment and User Agreement.
• Students will be issued a locker free of charge for one (1) calendar year.
• Students are advised to place an additional lock on their locker since combination numbers are re-used throughout the years.
• Students are responsible for cleaning the lockers themselves; the University does not provide this service.
• Students must re-apply for a locker at the end of each calendar year.
• Students must remove all contents in lockers or renew the locker at the end of the calendar year.
• The University will discard materials left in lockers at the end of the calendar year if the locker is not renewed.