The Commuter Resource Center (CRC) exists to enhance the commuter student’s quality of life. CRC will Engage and Involve the commuter student population in campus life through various programs to help commuter students interact with their fellow students. CRC will Support commuter students through providing pertinent resources to commuter students to assist them in making their life simpler.
The Commuter Resource Center provides support and guidance to commuter students. CRC is brought to you by the Office of Student Government, under the Division of Student Affairs. CRC is located in Hutchinson 130 and is equipped with a microwave and mini fridge. CRC is located adjacent to a Quiet Study Area and an Interactive Multi-function Room.
The Hours of Operation are Monday-Thursday 12am-8pm Friday 11am-3pm. You can contact the CRC office at (908) 737- 4093.
JOIN US FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS:
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 – Here’s the Scoop
· Location: Kean Hall and Wilkins Parking Lot
· Time: 2:00pm-4:30pm
· Summer’s not over yet! Join us for some Dip’n Dots then stop by J-130 to receive a giveaway.
Thursday, September 8, 2016 – Commuter Jazz Hour, CRC Grand Opening
· Location: Hutchinson Study Lounge and Hutchinson Multi-purpose Room
· Time: 3:30pm – 4:30pm
· Join the Office of Student Government and our Special Guest speakers as we celebrate the newly renovated space in Hutchinson. Have some light music and refreshments in our lounges as we welcome you back to the Fall semester and introduce you to the new Commuter Resource Center and all the resources it has to offer you.
- NJ Transit Train and Bus
- Bicycle Parking
- Shuttle Services
- Kean ID
- Commuter Lockers
- Commuter Meal Plan
- On-Campus Eateries
- Off-Campus Eateries
- Campus Alert
- Campus Safety
- University Police
- Winter Weather Advisories
- Residence Hall Overnight Visits
- Hotels in the Area
- Campus Life
- Kean Stage
- Health Insurance
- Health Services
- Counseling & Disability Services
- Center for Academic Success
- Student and Social Media
- Department Directory
- Lost and Found
- Frequently Asked Questions
Commuter Resource Center is brought to you by your Student Government.
The Office of Student Government provides quality services to enhance the student life on campus. We develop strong student leaders through a wide array of opportunities for personal and professional development. Through the two student government bodies at Kean University, Student Organization (www.kean.edu/~stuorg) and Graduate and Part-time Student Council (www.kean.edu/~gpsc), the voices of the students are heard. Through student representation on various University committees, we build a community by working with students, faculty, and administration to enhance the quality of campus life. By providing diverse student led programming, we demonstrate our commitment to retaining students, enriching student life and creating meaningful out of the classroom learning experiences.
Please don’t hesitate to email us at www.kean.edu/~stugov, call us at 908-737-5190 or 908-737-5250 or visit us in the Miron Student Center in Rooms 304, 309 or 313.