The B.A. in English (Dual Certification for Teacher of Students with Disabilities and P-12 Option) meets State standards for dual teacher certification in English, P-12. Students choosing this option must apply to both the English Department and the Department of Special Education & Literacy. For all transfers and new admissions to the University a G.P.A. of 3.00 is required for admission to the Program.
- Major Guidesheet: B.A. in English, Dual Certification for Teacher of Students with Disabilities and P-12 Option
Help! Passing the Praxis Series Tests for Educators
Visit the Praxis Resource Center for help with passing the Praxis I Core Academic Skills Test and Praxis II Subject Assessment Test for English. Prior to admission to the English/Education Teacher Certification program, you must have passed the Praxis I test.
- Website: Praxis Resource Center
Other English Major Options
- B.A. in English, Standard Literature Option
- B.A. in English, Writing Option
- B.A. in English, Teacher Certification P-12 Option
Complete List of English Courses
- List of Courses [PDF]