Tuition Waiver Program
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to share that President Farahi has approved updates to the Tuition Waiver Program for classified, unclassified and managerial employees in an effort to increase the benefit of the program. Updates include the following:
- Classified, unclassified and managerial employees are now allowed to use the Tuition Waiver Program to earn an undergraduate and/or graduate degree, regardless of their title. However, please be informed that this is only applicable to the first undergraduate and graduate degree.
- The application deadlines have been changed to allow more time for processing in anticipation of more applications, due to the increase in the benefit, as well as to make them more memorable to avoid late submissions. The deadlines will now be August 1st – Fall, December 1st – Spring, April 15th – Summer I and May 15th – Summer II.
If you are interested in participating in the Tuition Waiver Program, please review the updated policies below. Also, please be advised that these updates will not take effect until the Fall 2012 semester. Any inquiries regarding Tuition Waiver Program updates can be directed to Tameeka Upshaw in the Office of Human Resources at 7-3308.
- Tuition Waiver and Reimbursement Policy for Unclassified Employees (Council of New Jersey State Locals, AFT, AFL-CIO)
- Tuition Waiver Application for Unclassified Employees
- Tuition Waiver and Reimbursement Policy for Managers
- Tuition Waiver Application for Managers
- Tuition Waiver Policy for Classified Employees (CWA and IFPTE)
- Tuition Waiver Application for Classified Employees
- Application for Dependent Child Waiver