Reading and Math Summer Clinic
The Kean University Reading and Math Summer Clinic
will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 28 through August 4, 2011. Children in kindergarten through eighth grade will benefit from this summer support service.
Reading will be held in the morning from 9 a.m. to noon. Math will be held in the afternoon from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
For further information, please contact Dr. Davida R. Schuman at 908.737.3934.
Reading Clinic, Math Clinic, Reading and Math Clinic
- > School of Communication Disorders and Deafness
- > School of Curriculum and Teaching
- > School of Global Education and Innovation
- > Physical Education, Recreation & Health
- > Special Education & Literacy
- > Teaching Performance Center
- > Resources
- > Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Office
- > Garden State Partnership for Teacher Quality
- > College/Program Mission and SLOs
- > Child Study Institute