Gold Leadership Program
The Gold Leadership Program is a third-year leadership development program offered through the Center for Leadership and Service. The purpose of the program is for all individuals to see themselves as part of a larger whole. Through this value, individuals and groups are able to see how their efforts for social change, large or small, play an important role when joined with the many others working toward the same goals in a global effort. This program focuses on citizenship and society/community values.
Group Community Service project totaling 15 hours each
Service project involving the outside community.
For More Information About How to Apply
For more information about how to apply, contact Sandra Espinal in the Center for Leadership and Service by calling (908) 737-5178 or emailing email@example.com.
Center for Leadership and Service
University Center, room 219
- > About the Center for Leadership and Service
- > CLS Jobs
- > Clubs & Organizations
- > Co-Curricular Transcripts
- > Community & Volunteer Services
- > The Cougar's Byte
- > Greek Life
- > Leadership Programs
- > Cougar Link
- > Forms and Policies
- > Kean Ocean Campus Life
- > Find Us on Facebook!
- > Social Change Model of Leadership Development
- > T2K Bronze Leadership Program
- > Silver Leadership Program
- > Gold Leadership Program
- > Platinum Leadership Program
- > LEAD Program