China Travel for Faculty & Staff Traveling on a Tourist VISA
All Kean policies and procedures are the same when traveling to China.
- Obtaining a passport is the responsibility and expense of the person traveling
- Obtaining a VISA is done through JoAnn Pobuta, President’s Office, x77021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need:
- Valid passport with at least 5 months remaining before it is due to expire
- Complete VISA application & 2 passport photos
- It takes approximately 2 weeks to get a VISA, plan accordingly
Once website opens click on:
Step Two: Click relevant links below to complete your application:
1.Visa Application Form of the People s Republic of China (Form V.2011A)
Please note: Any information on application that you are not clear about or does not apply please indicate n/a....this is noted in the instructions as well.
The last page (#4) is the signature page and it is preferred you sign in blue ink.
China Travel for Faculty Teaching Assignments
- Obtaining a teaching VISA has different requirements and must be done through Linnette Guardamino, Human Resources, x73268 or email@example.com
- Benefits questions or inquiries please contact Yrelys Tapanes, Human Resources, x73313 or firstname.lastname@example.org