China Travel

China Travel for Faculty & Staff Traveling on a Tourist VISA

All Kean policies and procedures are the same when traveling to China.

  • Obtaining a passport is the responsibility and expense of the person traveling
  • Obtaining a VISA is done through JoAnn Pobuta, President’s Office, x77021 or

You will need:

  • Valid passport with at least 5 months remaining before it is due to expire
  • Complete VISA application & 2 passport photos
  • It takes approximately 2 weeks to get a VISA, plan accordingly

Once website opens click on:

Step Two: Click relevant links below to complete your application:

1.Visa Application Form of the People s Republic of China (Form V.2011A)


Please note: Any information on application that you are not clear about or does not apply please indicate n/a....this is noted in the instructions as well.

The last page (#4) is the signature page and it is preferred you sign in blue ink.


 China Travel for Faculty Teaching Assignments

  • Obtaining a teaching VISA has different requirements and must be done through Linnette Guardamino, Human Resources, x73268 or
  • Benefits questions or inquiries please contact Yrelys Tapanes, Human Resources, x73313 or


Kean University - 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, New Jersey 07083 - 908-737-KEAN (5326) - Campus Map - Directions - Directory